Let us remind you that yesterday Kyrgyzstan resumed regular flights with this Arab country. It is noted that Fly Dubai will operate flights on the Dubai – Bishkek – Dubai route once a week, on Fridays.
Flight schedule for August:
- August 14;
- August 21;
- August 28.
The indicated flights to Kyrgyzstan, including in transit, can be followed by:
- citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- citizens of foreign states who are close relatives of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, with supporting documents (spouses, children, parents);
- foreigners and stateless persons with valid Kyrgyz labor visas (types W1 and W2);
- employees of diplomatic missions, consular offices and representations of international organizations accredited in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- members of official foreign delegations.
Foreigners and stateless persons who do not fall into this category are temporarily unable to enter Kyrgyzstan due to the current restrictions.
Rules for passengers traveling to Bishkek in transit through Dubai International Airport:
- transit connection time at Dubai airport should not exceed 24 hours;
- all transit passengers with them must have a certificate with negative test results for COVID-19, received no more than 96 hours in the country of departure, with the exception of children under 12 years old and passengers with moderate to severe disabilities;
- information on laboratories where tests for coronavirus are required should be checked with a representative of Emirates Airlines or Fly Dubai.
Thousands of Kyrgyzstanis are waiting for the opening of flights with Russia
What you need to do if you fly from Dubai to Bishkek:
- check the status of your visa in advance in order to avoid problems at passport control and not being allowed to fly;
- the airport provides for an express analysis for COVID-19 before check-in for the Dubai-Bishkek flight (the procedure is free).
Procedure for Kyrgyzstanis with a valid UAE resident visa and flying from Bishkek to Dubai:
- you need to obtain “Approval” permission from the UAE Migration Service;
- a negative coronavirus test certificate is required, received no more than 96 hours before departure (except for children under 12 and passengers with disabilities);
- information about the laboratory where the test can be done should be clarified at the representative office of Fly Dubai in Bishkek (phone 0312 31-90-00);
- analysis for COVID-19 is submitted again upon arrival at Dubai International Airport (except for children under 12 years old and passengers with disabilities).
The procedure for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic wishing to visit the UAE for short-term purposes:
- it is recommended to have a return ticket for the flight Bishkek – Dubai – Bishkek;
- a negative coronavirus test certificate is required, received no more than 96 hours before departure (except for children under 12 years old and passengers with disabilities);
- international medical insurance is required;
- a UAE visa of the appropriate category is required;
- information about the laboratory where the test can be done should be clarified at the Fly Dubai office in Bishkek (phone 0312 31-90-00).
Detailed information can also be found here.