Company MegaCom I am glad to invite friends of the “555” team and future subscribers to visit new Sales and Service Centers throughout the country.
In numerous CPOs, visitors can connect to the MegaCom network and receive expert advice on communication services, new tariff plans and company services.
We are glad to see you in our new Sales and Service Centers at the following addresses:
- Batken oblast, Kyzyl-Kiya city, Asanalieva street, 7;
- Osh city, Kurmanjan Datki street, 256;
- Naryn oblast, Kochkor village, Toktogula street, 11;
- Chui oblast, Kemin town, Zhibek Zholu street (bus station district);
- Chui region, Ivanovka village, Grigory Ilyin street, 148.
Renovation work at the MegaCom Sales and Service Centers in Kara-Suu, Osh, Batken, Kyzyl-Kia, Kemin and Kochkor is under completion. Also, in the near future, after a large-scale reconstruction, the CPO will open its doors in the following settlements:
- “Batken” (Batken city, Saidiman Ajy street, 7);
- Besh-Sary shopping center (Bishkek city, Beishenalieva street, 42);
- “Isfana” (the city of Isfana, near the entrance to the Central Market);
- “Kara-Suu” (city of Kara-Suu, Bakiev street, landmark — boarding school named after K. Zhakypova).
“For the convenience of our subscribers, we are updating and opening new modern and multifunctional Sales and Service Centers throughout Kyrgyzstan. Trying to create optimal conditions for MegaCom clients, we do not forget about colleagues and like-minded people. At the present time, a conference hall is being reconstructed at the company’s central office – very soon the meeting place for our employees and partners will become even more modern and technological. In addition, construction work in the premises of the MegaCom IT-school is nearing completion ”, — informed General Director of ZAO Alfa Telecom Akylbek Zhamangulov.
A complete list of MegaCom Sales and Service Centers can be found at the official website of the company.