Gas explosion in Kashkadarya claimed the lives of two children
According to the data received by the Department for Emergency Situations of the Kashkadarya region, on October 8 of this year at 10:04 am, an outbreak of the gas-air mixture occurred due to a malfunction of the gas stove in the 38th house of the Kitab district of the Kashkadarya region (the owner of the house is A.Parmonov, born in 1947).
As a result of the outbreak, two children died in the hospital, one resident received bodily burns and was taken to the RSCEMP of the Kitab region.
List of dead citizens:
Bellura Abdukhoshimova, 2013 year of birth (granddaughter of the owner of the house, 100% thermal burn)
Farzona Khomidova, born in 2016 (granddaughter of the owner of the house, 100% thermal burn)
List of affected citizens:
Bakhtigul Zhamolova, born in 1991 (daughter-in-law of the owner of the house, 40-45% thermal burns, average condition)
Investigative work is underway on the incident.
Dear compatriots! We ask you to take precautions when using gas appliances.