Information was provided about some types of food products imported from Russia.
Information on the volume of certain types of food products imported to Uzbekistan from Russia in January-August 2022 was announced.
According to the data of the State Statistics Committee, 89,100 tons of margarine products were imported from Russia during this period.
In addition, 20.3 thousand tons and 19.7 thousand tons of vegetable oil and cocoa and chocolate were imported from Russia to Uzbekistan, respectively.
This indicator appeared as follows in the rest of the products:
- potatoes – 15 minutes a ton;
- future uni – 10.3 min tons;
- sut mahsulotlari – 9.5 min ton;
- poultry meat – 4 thousand tons;
- fish and sea products – 3.2 thousand tons.