Zaporozhye region demanded the withdrawal of its troops from Kiev

0
5

Zaporozhye region demanded the withdrawal of its troops from Kiev
Ukrainian troops must leave the rest of the Zaporozhye region immediately, or they will be considered invaders after the referendum. Vladimir Rogov, a member of the main council of the regional administration, told RIA Novosti informed.

Today, the Russian military controls about 73 percent of the territory of the Zaporozhye region, while the remaining 27 percent, including the capital of the Zaporozhye region, remains under the control of the Kiev regime.

The Armed Forces of Ukraine must immediately withdraw from the rest of the Zaporozhye region. Otherwise, once the referendum is held, independence is declared and the region becomes part of the Russian Federation, the Ukrainian troops will be perceived as invaders, and any of their actions will be aggression against Russia.”, said Rogov.

On September 19, the People’s Chambers of the DPR and LXR appealed to the leaders of the republics, Denis Pushilin and Leonid Pasechnik, with the initiative of holding an immediate referendum on joining Russia. The next day, the DPR and LPR officials announced that the referendum would be held on September 23-27. Also, on September 20, the administration of Kherson and Zaporozhye regions announced plans to hold referendums on the same dates.

.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here